Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Random Thoughts


* Weekend to Remember.....You can say I will be remembering it for a long time. It was so great people! Collin and I have not had a weekend together in 5 years! We have had a night, but not a whole weekend. Maybe that is why I like having so many babies?? I get to go spend the night at Hotel Stevens with just me and the hubby ;) Of course the baby, but they usually slept in the nursery. Collin and I really love each other and it is great. We talked about tons of stuff and surprisingly it wasn't all kid stuff. That you so much Nic and Melissa! You put a huge deposit into our Love bank!
*Shedding....I have been in this shedding stage lately. Cleaning closets and getting rid of unnecessary stuff. It has felt so good to be able to look in the closets and not see a bunch of junk piled up. Today I got rid of broken toys and shoes. My kids have so many pairs of shoes and I just think it is ridiculous. I really just want to live simply....simple feels so good!
*Remodel....we are in the middle of finishing up our bathroom downstairs for our friend to move in. I am a little overwhelmed with this because time is against us. Hopefully it will get done in time and turn out okay ;)
*Doctor....finally made a doctors appointment. My lump in my boob (sorry guys if you read this) hasn't gone away. I also am loosing a ton of hair and feeling depressed. Might be my thyroid??
*New Kids on the Block concert coming up :) Looking forward to hanging out with some ladies!
* Ever since this post I have had a quiet time every morning. I have really been enjoying my time in the word. It has also allowed Collin and I to talk about things more deeply.
*I really need to finish that photo book! Only 2 more days!
*I have really been eating like crap lately and want to get better about this. It really effects my mood and how I see myself.

5 comments:

  1. So glad you had a great time together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Random comments on all your random thoughts...

    1) so glad you had that time together. You've inspired me to make a weekend date with my Hubby.

    2)I feel ya on the shedding thing. I can't stand all the "stuff" that builds up in my home and with Christmas presents coming...UGH!

    3)I didn't know. Who's moving in?

    4) Praying for you on this girl. When do you go in?

    5)That is awesome Amber!!! Back when we talked about tthat post things were goign better for me...I really need to get back in the Word more consistently. Where does the fire go?!?!

    6)NKOTB or bust!!! What am I gonna wear?

    7) You are what you eat! LOL!!! really though...food totally effects the way I feel about myself too. I want to feel like a crisp fresh veggie rather than a deep fried cheese stick :)

    Love you and we need to plan a hang out time soon...well I guess other than NKOTB. More of a low key get to chat. Maybe I'll let my laundry pile up and you can come and help me fold? LOL! Who am i kidding...its always piled up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a wonderful time! When we went last year we loved it...except sitting SO much! =)
    I too feel the whole shedding thing in both ways...getting rid of lots of stuff and hair falling out...I'm thinking a haircut is in order for me soon! =)
    Don't you just love seeing God at work in your life...even when it is challenging sometimes...ok, most times! =)
    Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was totally going to do random comments on your random thoughts too! Amber beat me to it :) But since she missed one, the photo book, I'll start there ;) I finished mine and sent you a "shared" copy... would love feedback. That thing was a stress for me... sheesh, it took like 100 hours. Anyway. I'm praying for you tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, so excited for tomorrow night! Whoo hoo! I have a surprise for you guys on the way down.

    Glad to hear that you had a wonderful weekend with Collin! It is well deserved!

    ReplyDelete

Norah

Norah

Ava

Ava

Dallas

Dallas

Reese

Reese

husband and wife

husband and wife
Okay Dallas when you hit the ball you need to run to 1st base, 2nd base, and then home.....no mom! I don't want to go home!Reese was outside singing today while she was on the swing. And she says to me. "Mom, the sun is coming out because I am singing....I am wakin it up!" Keep singing girl, keep singing!Dallas: Look mom his doesn't have twin wheels! (translation:training wheels)Dallas: When I am a daddy....I want one of those baby Norahs.So sweet!Reese: Mom I like these things...What things? Reese: These Rat-tat-too-ies Do you mean Tattoos?Reese: Yah! TattoosDallas was holding Norah and this is what he said....Norah pooped. She pooped 3 times....Oooo....she pooped 10 times mom!!Reese was going to the bathroom and when she was done she looked (as all kids do) and said "oooo, look mom. I ate carrots!"Reese has been wanting her ears pierced. She spent that night at Ambers house and asked her if she could do it. Amber told her that it would hurt and after she did one ear she would have to do the second ear. She said "how bout you do the second ear first"We been telling the kids that Norah can't have anything to eat because she is to little. Dallas walks in the hospital and get up to look at Norah and says: "I want to see if she has a mouth"In the morning when the kids wake up they come and crawl in bed with us. I was laying on my side talking with Reese. She looked at me and said "Mom...your boobs are hugging" I just laughed. She then said "they love each other" The thoughts of a 5 ....and just in case you were wondering. I was wearing a tank top ;)Mom....when I am a mom I will have two kids and then we will have lots of kids at our house!!(And what do we have now...I am thinking)Dallas looked at my blog and the picture of the "barefoot and pregnant""mommy that's you!"Boy do I love that kid ;)My room is usually a mess. Of course I have all the "good" excuses as to why :) Well my surprise when I got home from work was a nice clean room with a made bed.When Reese came and got me this morning she said "Mom your room is Amazing!"

the things they say...

Reese: Hey mom look! She walks just fine and doesn't even need a cane! (we were at costco and she said this about an elderly lady...nice!)

About Me

My photo
I am a wife, mother of 4,a friend, and a child of God....I am addicted to coupons. Hopefully these confessions will help you save money for your family. Blessings