
So one of my cravings has been
Teriyaki. I work out at
Meikos and if I don't leave the place early enough I smell the smell. I long for it! Well today I had had enough! I told Collin that I no longer want it......I NEED it! I drove around and around and could not find one place open! On the brink of tears Collin called me and said that Amy called and said they had a ton of leftovers from
last night! God
truly does provide!! Thank you so much you made my heart sing ;) I also thought to myself.....how many other pregnant ladies want
Teriyaki on Sundays??? Should I open a joint called
Prego-
yaki! Maybe not.
I just laughed! Remember Teriyaki plus next to Diligenz?? Dude I loved that place and then I got pregnant with Stella and the smell made me want to barf...:) So I probably wouldn't go to Prego-yaki, but that is pretty darn funny.
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome that you got your teriyaki! Yea Amy! Praying for you girl!
ReplyDeleteYou mentioned teriyaki yesterday, which inspired me to go out and find some for dinner last night. It was fantastic.
ReplyDeleteGod answers prayer in wierd ways..and there is a semi ok, not the best but open on Sunday terayki place by costco they also have half way ok chinese and thai.
ReplyDeleteFunny thing.....I had the exact same craving Sunday night too, and ran into the same dilemma!!! I wasn't quite to tears, but darn close! P.S. Don't worry I am not pregnant!!!
ReplyDelete